Book a Free Medispa Consultation Online
What is Threading?
Originated in the Middle East, Threading has been practiced for centuries and has now become very popular here in the West due to its precision and longer lasting effects.
A cotton thread is used to glide across the skin, removing excess hair while it does so leaving the skin clean and smooth.
Benefits of Threading
- Threading is a natural method of hair removal. It is an alternative for people with sensitive skin or those who suffer from acne.
- Irritation, skin rashes or excessive redness are avoided with threading, however the skin may get slightly red for a few minutes after the treatment.
- Threading just pulls the hair, unlike waxing which pulls the top layer of skin.
- Threading is suitable for removing fine as well as coarse hairs. The hairs do not need to be as long as with waxing, but just above the skin.
- Threading is known for its precision and will create the perfect shape and definition to the brow.
- Skin is left smooth.
Best Areas for Threading
- Upper Lip
- Side of Face (sideburns)
- Full Face
Book a Free Consultation Today
Prior to any treatment, you will always be offered a free of charge skin consultation that will allow you to discuss your skin condition, treatment goals and expectations with one of our highly trained skin practitioners. Consultations are bespoke to each client and are all held in a private treatment room. If you choose to go ahead with the treatment you will be required to have a skin patch test which can usually be carried out immediately after the consultation.
In order to book a free consultation, either call us on 020 8977 8700, or use our online booking form.