Book a Free Medispa Consultation Online
Eyelash & Eyebrow Tinting
What is Eyelash and Eyebrow Tinting?
Eyelash and eyebrow tinting is a process whereby your eyelashes and brows are dyed to enhance them and to make them appear darker.
Eyelash tinting in particular is beneficial to people who are sensitive to make-up, consistently active and sporty people (especially swimmers) and people who simply don’t have time to apply make-up daily. Tinting is also ideal for people who wear contact lenses, as the discomfort of applying mascara is eliminated.
What are the requirements?
- A patch test is necessary 24 hours beforehand
- You should avoid rubbing the eye area
- You should avoid heat treatments (such as saunas) for 24 hours
- Direct sunlight should be avoided for 24 hours, as this will fade the tint
- If possible, do not put contact lenses back in your eyes for the rest of the day
- Although we ensure traces of dye are removed, residues may remain. However this will naturally wash off shortly after application.
- Do not apply make-up or receive any other eye treatments for at least 24 hours after the tinting treatment.
Book a Free Consultation Today
In order to book a free consultation, either call us on 020 8977 8700, or use our online booking form.